Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ryan Adams & the Cardinals, September 13, 14 2007, Paramount Theater, Charlottesville, Va

I actually did it. I started a blog about something I truly love, live music. I am going to try and post a show every day but that might not happen...maybe just 3 or 4 per week. Anyways I will not be focused on one single band just what happens to be getting a lot of playing time from me. Since this is my first I am going to post two shows that I love. These were back to back shows at the same venue so I can't just give you one. So here goes, I hope you all enjoy this music as much as I do.

This show and the next night were make up shows from a few months before. I'm not going to get into those details, I'm just glad the band rescheduled and added a second date on. Of course my wife(Trea) and I did not make it to the first night(shame on us) so we used our tickets from the canceled show for the second night. This tour the band was back to playing electric(red cave), the previous tour they were playing some great acoustic sets(blue cave). I was hoping for some acoustic numbers but that wasn't to be. Of course it didn't matter because wow they really turned it up and played extremely well, stretching out some songs, getting a little psychedelic, we couldn't ask for anything more.

Joey

download

Ryan Adams & the Cardinals
September 13, 2007
Paramount Theater, Charlottesville, Va.

sbd/matrix....flac>vbr 256

One Set:
CD 1:
01 Goodnight Rose
02 Please Do Not Let Me Go
03 Beautiful Sorta
04 The End
05 Dear John
06 Cold Roses
07 What Sin
08 Elizabeth, You Were Born To Play That Part
09 A Kiss Before I Go
10 Nightbirds
11 Wildflowers
12 Sun Also Sets*
13 Off Broadway

CD 2:
Encore:
01 Easy Plateau
02 Two
03 Rescue Blues
04 To Be Young

Notes:
* false start for wardrobe change


download

Ryan Adams & the Cardinals
September 14, 2007
Paramount Theater
Charlottesville, Va.

sbd/matrix....flac>vbr 256

One Set:
CD 1:
01 Intro/tuning
02 Magnolia Mountain
03 I Taught Myself How to Grow Old
04 Peaceful Valley
05 Damn Sam (I Love a Woman That Rains)
06 Games
07 Call Me On Your Way Back Home
08 How Do You Keep Love Alive
09 Let It Ride
10 My Winding Wheel*
11 Goodnight, Hollywood Blvd.
12 Mockingbird

CD 2:
01 Goodnight Rose
02 Rip Off
03 Rescue Blues
04 Dear Chicago
05 Freeway to the Canyon
06 Wildflowers
07 Beautiful Sorta
08 Tears of Gold
09 I See Monsters

Notes:
* w/ false start

No comments:

Post a Comment