Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tool July 15, 1998 Wings Stadium, Kalamazoo MI

       Hello. Well here is some Tool to get through your Monday. I don't know a whole lot about this band. Honestly, I just started listening to them. I don't have a review for this show because I really don't know if it is a good show or not or if the performance is good. I'm think we will definitely let the music speak for itself today. Anyways I know it is a great sounding copy so turn it up and blow Monday away...

Tool 1998-07-15 Kalamazoo, MI

**Remastered** by thir13en

Wings Stadium, Kalamazoo MI
July 15, 1998


I'm not really a big fan of Tool, which is strange as I like APC a lot.
But I got a lot of requests from people who wanted a 13'd Tool show,
so I grabbed this and smacked it up good. Very big improvement on a
pretty good show, and that says something coming from a non-fan
(although I did enjoy a few of these tunes, these guys certainly rock
live. I could be converted someday.)

Tool fans Enjoy!




01 Flood
02 Hush
03 Forty Six & 2
04 Stinkfist
05 Stranglehold
06 Sober
07 Pushit - slow
08 Eulogy
09 Ænema
10 Jerk-Off



---Original Info---


Soundboard DAT Master>CD clones>EAC>WAV>SHN

1 comment: